Saturday, March 19, 2011

Californians & Awesome People

My exchange experience would never be complete without the wonderful people I met, and the awesome experiences I had with them.

I lived in the International House (I-House) at Berkeley. It is one of the more expensive housing options at Berkeley but definitely worth every cent. I-House has a very vibrant community, allowing me to meet the smartest people from almost every corner of the world.

At I-House, even eating at the dining hall can become an eye-opening experience: as you may well be chatting with PhD students specializing in the next Nobel Prize-winning research initiatives. In addition, there are always parties and events at I-House to keep your social life very fulfilling.

Below: The I-House crew for Spring 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment